What do I get with membership?
With your membership fees, you will receive the following:
- Interaction with others in the profession
- Meetings where guest speakers deal with diversified topics
- Insight into changing procedures in law
- Access to prospective jobs through the employment posting emails, and social media postings
- Reduced cost for seminars, workshops, and webinars created for the organization
- Emailed copies of bulletins containing information on upcoming legal education and speakers
- Access to mentors in a chosen field of law
- The right to vote on changes in policy/procedure
- Discounts on regular dinner meeting costs
How much does it cost to be a member?
The 2016 membership price is $35/year.